Want to tighten and tone your entire body under 6 minutes? Try my new fat burning workout! This short total body workout for women will build lean muscles while keeping your heart rate up so you will burn fat, burn calories and increase metabolism. If you are trying to lose weight or if you are trying to get ready for the bikini season, this is a great workout you can do at home. Tighten and tone your legs, arms and back. All you need is a set of weights. ♡♡♡
Total Body Workout for Women
3 Exercises – 30 Seconds on / 10 Seconds off
Lunge & Curl
Bent Over Rows
Kettle Ball Swings
Show some love and support the channel by “SUBSCRIBING” and “LIKING”. =)
Hi Healthy Living Junkies! This is Annie & Andrea and we are going to show you how to make hand weights using things around the house. You don’t need to buy any special fitness equipment to get a workout. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have hand weights or dumbbells; there are so many things you can use instead. You just have to get creative!
Learn How to Make Hand Weights
DIY Video ❤
Things You Can Use As Hand Weights or Dumbbells
1) Duffel Bag – Fill it with clothes, books, anything to give it some weight. Use it for bicep curls, squats, dead lifts, tricep extensions, rows, and so much more!
2) Pets- Just pick them up and squat! Another idea is to use the pet food bag or
3) Boyfriend/Friend – Try some partner exercises and have fun too! Challenge each other and keep each other on track and motivated.
4) Water bottles – Makes great hand weights; just make sure the lid is tightly secured.
5) Grocery Bags – Fill it up with food and use it as a kettle ball. You can also do bicep curls, squats, rows, tricep extensions, shoulder raises… the possibilities are endless!
6) Books – Grab some heavy books and use them as hand weights. You can also hold them on your hips for hip thrusters as well.
7) Bags of Produce – A bag of apples, oranges, or potatoes can make a great weight. You can also double them up as kettle balls and do kettle ball swings.
8) Furniture – Find a sturdy piece of furniture and use it for step ups, tricep dips, pushups, hip thrusters, and more!
Want a great workout program to go with your new hand weights? Looking to get in shape quickly & be healthier at the same time? Check out this short video and I’ll go over the exact formula that I use to help clients reach their weight loss goals. ❤
We want to hear your ideas! What do you use as DIY Hand Weights? Tell us in the comment section! =)
This is Annie and I’ve got a great cardio upper body home workout for you that tone up your upper body and burn off body fat! It is part of the bikini body workout series. Tone up your arms, core, abs, back, and get your heart pumping at the same time! You don’t need any equipment and you can do the workout anywhere.
Cardio Upper Body Home Workout
3 rounds – 30 seconds of each exercise, 10 seconds rest time
Side to Side Plank
Hi Healthy Living Junkies! This is Annie, and I’ve got a great “TONE YOUR LOWER BODY WORKOUT” for you! Bikini Season is here and I’ve got a great lower body workout that will tone up those legs, firm up the booty, and add curves in all the right places. This lower body workout is designed so you can also get some cardio in at the same time. I love multi-tasking, don’t you? There are 3 exercises total in the workout. Use an interval timer or just follow along with me. =)
Tone Your Lower Body Workout
30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest – 3 rounds
1 Legged Sprinter Hops
In and Out Squats
1 Legged Squats
Want to get in shape even faster? Check out this educational weight loss video on how to lose 24 pounds by next month. In addition to losing weight and getting in shape, you will also be healthier!